1. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot

Embraer Webinars Fall 2020

Embraer is holding several webinars over the next few weeks, and you can register here.

While browsing myTECHCARE I noticed that the slides from Brazil and Europe webinars have already been uploaded. I am guessing the US editions will cover similar material.

https://www.techcare.embraer.com/irj...D1602076907078

LDG Overhaul

Technical Updates

• Mass Balance
    • ECS improvements
    • Emergency Batteries

The Brazilian version also talks about the June 2020 revision of the Operating Temperature envelope. It seems this was an ANAC AD 2020-05-03

Aftermarket Modifications Updates

• NXI
    • AVIATOR 300
    • LH COCKPIT SEAT LEGROOM EXTENSION PHENOM 100
    • POWER OUTLETS ON PHENOM 300

The Brazilian version also highlights man-hour savings of performing the Belted Toilet/5th Seat/Divan if doing together with 120mo inspection.

FAQ
  2. Username Protected
    Really Frequent Poster

Thanked 77 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected) -

Is there a secret to accessing the links? I have an active subscription for a lot of the maintenance items and even if I login to techcare, I can't find or get those items to load.

Correction: I get this error now:

The requested operation is forbidden for this resource. You do not have the permissions required to access this resource.

(Username Protected)
  3. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Try to navigate under myTechCare > Customer Forum > TechCare Webinar 2020 EMEA

https://www.techcare.embraer.com/irj...D1602076722494
  4. Username Protected
    Star Contributor

Thanked 507 times
    Phenom 300 Owner & Pilot
    Embraer just wrapped up their US Phenom webinar, it contained the same information as the EASA one.

During the Q&A did confirm they are still working on an EV "like" upgrade for the Phenom 100, and that the Phenom 300E seats will come as a retrofit to the rest of the fleet.
  5. Username Protected

Thanked 35 times
    Phenom 100 Owner & Pilot
    (Username Protected), as you know, Garmin used my airplane for the NXI STC. I was told by Embraer at last year's conference that getting Embraer to play nice with another company(Garmin in this case) is always difficult. I suggested they should use my plane for the upgrade assuming they could do so quickly.

The response was that I must have no idea how difficult it will be to have Embraer work with two other companies to accomplish this - Garmin and Pratt. The impression I got was that this would be extremely difficult to accomplish. I hope they can all get their acts together.

I didn't see the webinar and I know you said that the performance upgrade is still on the roadmap - I hope what I heard in the past is, well, in the past!